Effective September 24, 2013, The United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) released an electronic version of the Trademark Official Gazette with searchable functionality. The benefits of the searchable format include downloading, searching, and filtering content. Individual users can review a variety of information in the official Trademark Gazette, including:
- Emailing collection of cases to other users
- Creating pdfs of certain cases in the collection
- Reviewing consolidated cases from the Trademark Official Gazette
- Review official listings of single cases that appear in the Trademark Official Gazette
Receive copies of the entire issue of the Trademark Official Gazette in pdf.
The USPTO has asked that public users of this new searchable Gazette send feedback to the USPTO by email to TMEOG@USPTO.GOV.
* For proper functionality users must use Internet Explorer 9.0 or the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari and have Java Script enabled.