Tax issues permeate virtually every important individual investment or business transaction. Our tax attorneys have extensive experience and knowledge in all facets of proper tax planning. We assist our clients with transactions to maximize tax benefits and avoid negative tax consequences. We work with individuals and organizations, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and tax-exempt organizations. Our tax planning attorneys can provide you with the guidance necessary to structure the transaction in a manner to achieve the best possible results under federal, state, and local tax laws.
Our firm can assist you with the following matters:
- Real Estate Development
- Partnership, Joint Venture, and Corporate planning, including choice of most tax-effective entities
- Tax Planning in connection with Trust and Estate Matters
- Individual Income Tax Planning
- Succession Planning for Business Owners
- Compensation Planning for Business Owners
- Deferred Compensation Analysis
- Tax-Exempt Organizations and Charitable Giving
For more information on tax planning matters, please contact Thomas P. Spellane.